Executive Director- Mobility Solutions
AT&T Executive Director – Solution Product Marketing Management is an industry leader responsible for overseeing the development, coordination, implementation, execution and planning of AT&T Advanced Enterprise Business Mobility Market Solutions. AT&T Executive Director will lead the Mobility Business Marketing team in creating and deploying new and emerging business solutions, strategic planning, Product and program management, driving new lines of business solutions and growing profitable revenue streams.
• Lead product solution marketing; foster idea generation, develop business cases and strategies, development of pricing, product definition and support. Design and implement positioning and branding strategies.
• Design and implement comprehensive lifecycle vendor management, strategy and product deployment plans designed to assist the department’s efforts in generating additional revenue and expanding products and solutions portfolio
• Identify, recommend, and implement ways to streamline vendor management and contract negotiation processes, procedures, and introduce best practices for integration.
• Subject matter expert for vendor contracting solutions; understand technical, transaction and operational processes, business rules, and product features.
• Collaborate on pricing strategies and business models that maximize product profitability and performance
• Offer creation, deployment, marketing, sales training/incentives, product management, and solution integration.
• Establish operational objectives and work plans, and delegate assignments to subordinate managers
• Evaluate competitive landscape, identifying/analyzing new product opportunities and features, building business cases, developing business requirements, and partnering with product management team to develop pricing and product strategies that achieve maximum profitability.
• Develop and implement a best in class tracking and analytics process to ensure all initiatives are set against measurable objectives and there is a method and process for course correction to ensure changes can be made to meet expectations.
• Play a key leadership role enabling new product development and enhancements to drive operational efficiency and establish and maintaining relationships with internal and external resources; product management, product marketing, sales, network, IT, finance, and CTO
• Lead presentations and status updates for Senior Leadership
• Must have a minimum of 12 years product marketing /business management experience with proven successful results overseeing successful product development initiatives.
• 10 or more years of product management experience including offer creation, deployment, marketing, sales training/incentives, product management, and integration of solutions.
• Experience in enterprise applications including cloud computing, ERP, CRM, Network, Security, Call Center, Unified Communication, Cloud Applications, etc.
• In depth knowledge of technology solutions including system architecture, programming environments, hardware and software platforms
• Telecommunication – Mobile consumer, Mobile enterprise solutions, Wireless networks, Payments, VoIP
• Internet – Social Networking, E-commerce, B2B
• Enterprise – Call Center, IVR, Call Routing, Unified Communication, Cloud Applications, SFA
• Extensive experience in marketing, business development and sales management in competitive high-tech industries
• Knowledge of AT&T Mobility portfolio (products, services, solutions)
• Experience leading a successful product marketing team including employee development and cross-functional team building
• Must be passionate about and have a deep understanding of customer purchasing behavior, new technologies, product strategy, and analytics and be able to translate those findings into meaningful, actionable and measurable insight.
• Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills; experience building models and forecasting, and building business cases and plans based on sharp business judgment
• Strong strategic skills to plan a 24-month roadmap for maximum customer growth
• Excellent written, verbal, negotiation and presentation skills (able to create and deliver presentations to senior management).
• Proactive, well organized self starter with strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple high-visibility, complex technical projects
• Should have high energy and possess courage, creativity and perseverance and ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines.
• Supervisory and management experience