Software Engineer – Full Stack Java – Intermediate Level
We are seeking a talented Software Engineer with strong Front and backend experience, and a proven track record of building high quality web applications.
Responsible for the development, analysis and maintenance of web based applications and service layers.
Work in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a team of designers, architects, engineers and managers to create new applications, maintain existing ones, support production, create designs and enforce policies and standards.
- Full Stack Java Engineer with equal emphasis on frontend and backend experience.
- 3+ years of Java web development experience, including Spring, Tomcat and Maven.
- Experience in Responsive Design, and general Web 2.0 techniques in the context of interactive web applications.
- Working knowledge of web development principles.
- Working knowledge with XML, SOAP, JSON, Web Services and REST.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Must have good analysis and communication skills, and be a self-starter who loves to learn and explore.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical training.
- Experience w/ big data map/reduce platforms like Hadoop & NoSQL.
- Experience w/ mobile development a plus: Swift, Objective-C, Android SDK.