Audit Manager-Financial Services – Los Angeles, CA (Sherman Oaks)
This client is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” They use their deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping their clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With more than 3,000 personnel, They have offices coast to coast. They are recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. They serve clients worldwide and are part of one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
As part of the audit team, the Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the client relationships with a variety of clients in various industries
- Responsible for managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams at the conclusion of engagements
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and the firm’s standards and policies
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and their effects on client’s competitive position
This opportunity is open for candidates interested in Full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
- 5 to 7 years of recent experience with a public accounting firm
- Financial services (banking) experience is preferred but we are also interested in candidates with general audit experience.
- Candidate must be a licensed CPA in the state of California or must be able to be licensed in California
- Ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Strong skills in maintaining great client service and strong time management skills
- Experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task
- Strong technical skills in accounting and auditing
- Ability to adequately manage multiple engagements with multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- SEC Public Company experience preferred
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org