Manager-National Tax office – Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville
This client is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” They use their deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping their clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With more than 3,000 personnel, They have offices coast to coast. They are recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. They serve clients worldwide and are part of one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
This client’s dynamic and entrepreneurial Federal Solutions practice within the National Tax Office incorporates cutting edge technology into an innovative team-based approach to deliver specialized federal tax consulting to clients ranging from middle market companies to the Fortune 500. The group is currently searching for a manager to focus primarily on research and development (“R&D”) tax credits but may also work in other federal specialty solutions. A successful candidate will be prepared to assist the current leadership in expanding revenue by working with practice offices on existing clients and external opportunities coming through our business development team and possess the following skills:
- Develop and execute work plans designed to identify and quantify qualifying research expenses and sustain research credit claims
- Lead to develop business
- Proven leadership and project management skills in managing client service teams and multiple projects in a fast-paced and interactive team environment to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Strong data management skills, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to mentor and develop staff and seniors, including on the job technical training and coaching
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Personal drive to develop self/others and provide leadership insight to the existing leadership team
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, MST a plus
- 4+ years in a public accounting firm, strong preference for Big $ or large firm experience
- Moderate travel may e required
- CPA required
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org