NYC – UC SIP Senior Consultant
Full Time Opportunity within AT&T most advanced network Consulting division. Great base, strong bonus with a 9 year at or above track record. Fantastic benefits now and for the future. Outstanding training programs to achieve and maintain certifications. Must be able to lead and deliver advanced solutions to the worlds largest enterprise clients.
- Engage in key
- engagements and lead teams in the delivery of AT&T Consulting’s UC service portfolio
- Ability to manage and exceed client expectations for delivery including facilitated meetings, whiteboard sessions, presentations, deliverables and weekly communications with client and engagement managers on status and health of the projects.
- Strong business acumen and strategic customer interaction, including workshops and Strategy and Roadmap deliverables is key.
- Deliver and lead strategy, readiness and other assessments, architecture and complex multi-vendor integration services.
- Support Unified Communications Practice initiatives as a collaborative team.
- Foster the development of standardized templates and Knowledge Management artifacts to improve field self-sufficiency.
Education and Certifications
- Hands-on experience in UC for large, complex, and multi-vendor environments
- 15+ years industry experience
- Strategic IT Consulting experience
- Strong documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Industry certifications applicable to UC
- Must have a strong UC Voice Specialization with expertise in SIP
- CCIE-Voice (desired)
Business and Technical Skills:
- Unified Communications (CUCM, UCCX, CME) architecture, design and implementation expertise
- Unified Communications readiness assessment and strategy & roadmap development defining when and how to migrate from the current installed base to new services
- Participated in past Microsoft and/or Cisco Customer/Partner programs and training events (i.e. Voice Partner Program, TAP, Cisco Live, etc.)
- Unified Communications Architecture, Design and Integration experience
- Transformation from existing voice, conferencing and related services environment to an integrated Unified Communications platform
- TDM to IP based voice solutions, including Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, Siemens
- Unified Messaging experience with Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft solutions
- Deployment experience with media gateway including ACME Packet, AudioCodes and Sonus
- SIP Trunking solutions
- Customer use case scenarios
- QoS, Multicast, IP traffic engineering (desired)