AT&T Consulting Solutions
Practice Lead, Network Consulting
A seasoned and strategic thought leader with extensive experience in large scale, global, enterprise network technologies, vendors, platforms and solutions. Ability to lead a Consulting practice consisting of primarily presales and delivery of the AT&T Consulting Network Consulting Services portfolio. Must be able to communicate, deliver and present at the CxO level.
- Sales Support – Support AT&T Consulting direct sales opportunities for the Network Consulting portfolio, including Network strategy, assessments, deployment and optimization engagements. Lead sales opportunities. Lead client presentations. Support executive sales interactions
- Proposal Development – Develop resourcing model, timelines and costs of engagements. Develop Statement of Work (SOW) and RFI/RFP development. Present proposals to customers.
- Service Development – Lead the development of new AT&T Consulting network services in alignment with market need, incremental delivery readiness, and AT&T product house imperatives (SDN is an example). Develop and optimize these and other AT&T Consulting offerings over time. Work in close partnerships with other Consulting practice areas including to incorporate bundled services. (Network readiness as a part of a UC strategy is an example)
- Sales and Delivery Enablement – Service launching and field communications/training. Development of offer briefings to sales teams. Development of practice training curriculum and training sources. Quarterly practice calls and leading technology work groups.
- Develop & Manage 3rd Party Relationships – Identification and vetting of partners to augment internal staff. Negotiation of pricing structure with partner. Opportunity coordination with third party, proposal development.
- Partner with Complex Solutions and “Day II” teams across AT&T in support of large deal pursuits where Consulting is a key component and “bundle”. Partner with Life Cycle services and define interface points to ensure a smooth transition from Consulting discovery / assessment into operational transition for managed services opportunities.
- Knowledge Management – Support development of standardized templates and Knowledge Management artifacts to improve field self-sufficiency. Develop and improve tools and templates for consistent pricing / costing on complex bids. Develop transition and transformation frameworks to enhance standardized approaches for complex and custom deals.
- Billing – Support engagement management activities and billing on projectsp.
Technical and Business Acumen
- Hands-on experience in Network transformation in a large scale production environment, specifically around IP transport technologies and architecture.
- Experience with technology budgeting and financial impact analysis
Consulting and Other Skills
- 15+ years industry experience Strategic IT Consulting experience
- Outstanding written and presentation skills. Experience with Board-level interaction and facilitation of diverse groups and stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and responsiveness supporting sales and field management and building best practices for field adoption
- Proven ability to grow Consulting and Influenced revenues
- Ability to effectively cross-sell multiple practice areas