As a member of a team of Firewall consultants and senior consultants,
you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking and firewalls to design and implement solutions for our clients.
Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final
Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr.
Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
· Minimum of 5 years Fortinet firewall design and implementation experience
· Minimum of 5 years Cisco and Juniper advanced routing and switching experience
· Experience in architecting large scale network and security solutions
· Proficient in Cloud Computing (Internet data center architectures, hosting and application services, etc.)
· Advanced firewall security design and administration
· Implementation of chassis based Fortinet firewall models with clustering, Enhanced Load Balancing Configuration, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer platforms
· Configuration and troubleshooting skills in both layer 2 and 3 environments
· UTM functions and features such as URL Filtering, Web security, Antivirus, IDS, DLP, file and Application filtering
· Knowledge of Linux and Windows and experience in working on servers and analysis and review of logs
· Knowledge of authentication protocols and methods (LDAP, SSO, 2-factor authentication etc.)
· Perl or bash shell scripting
Send confidential resume to Dan@roznosinc.com
Full time opportunity with the most advanced and elite team in existence.